Cookies are small text files that are stored on your PC, mobile, or tablet when you visit our website. They are not harmful, and are not used to store any confidential information that identifies you personally.
Cookies on our website are used to collect information about how you browse our website, and enable us to provide you with an enhanced, and personalised experienced - showing products and services relevant to you.
Cookies are used on our site for the following reasons:
- To allow you to securely sign into your Account, and access "My Account" features such as order, and account information
- To store products that you add to your basket, whilst you continue to browse the website
- For development and marketing purposes - to record how you navigate the website, how long you spend browsing, which products you view, and which items you ultimately purchase. We use this information to help make the website more user friendly, develop our site design and show you related products and promotions based on your browsing and purchase history.
By using our site, you consent to the use of these cookies.
Are Cookies Safe?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Spencer-Brookes Designs collects certain information or data about you when you visit our website.
Your Data and the GDPR
What Information Do We Collect?
- Your personal information when you place an order on our website. This includes your name, invoice and delivery address(es), and email address
- Your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our newsletter - as well as information on how you use our emails, such as if you open them, and whether or not you click on any clicks inside
- Your IP address, and details of which web-browser you used
- Information on how you use the site, navigate, and search terms that you use
This information is viewed only by authorised staff at Spencer-Brookes Designs, and is used to:
- Improve our website by monitoring how you use it
- Gather feedback to improve our products and services
- Send email alerts and newsletters to those who request them
- Allow you to make purchases on our website
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You may at any time, request full disclosure of the information that we hold for you. This information will be provided to you in writing, to the address that we have on file for you - or an alternative address if photographic proof of identification and/or residence is provided.
If you have a complaint, or query relating to how we store or use your data, you can write to us at the below address, and representative from Spencer-Brookes Designs will respond to your query accordingly.
Spencer-Brookes Designs, 49C West Street, Leominster HR6 8EP.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for Spencer-Brookes Designs to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
After you opt-in, you may withdraw your consent, and opt-out of our marketing by notifying us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photographs & Social Media
We will on occasion share customer photographs for marketing or promotional purposes on our website, emails, and/or social media channels.
Where we Spencer-Brookes Designs are tagged, mentioned, or sent an image or photograph from a customer - we take this as consent for us to use the image, and re-share onto our own marketing platforms.
Where sensitive information, or another person is visible within the photographs, we will request consent from the owner of the photograph before it is shared. This consent may be requested in the form of a direct message, email, or comment on the photograph - depending on the media outlet used to share the photograph.
After you consent to us using your photograph, you may withdraw your consent by notifying us in writing to email@example.com
Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.